Saturday 22 November 2014

My fave autumnal lip products

Hello all! So it's autumn and I love it!! I am in love with the trees turning, the cosy nights in and the excitement that Christmas is only a couple of weeks away, yes! I have also love the change of my favourite lip products so it's out with the pastels and in with the berry and metallic tones. These are the products which I have not stopped using and are perfect for the autumn season.


A berry lipstick has to be a key product for me every girl must have one!! There is no better way to make any look more autumnal. My fave is the Rimmel Kate Moss matte lipstick in the colour 107.
This is a perfect berry pink tone colour which would suit anyone and everyone. I love that it is matte making it both wearable for day and for night and it's one of the easiest lipsticks to wear because it is so long lasting. Within a day I only have to touch up after eating and drinking, this lipstick stays on your lips for a long time!!



Another lip product is the Rimmel Apocalips in the colour Eclipse, this is similar to the Rimmel Kate Moss however this is much more of a darker plum berry colour. Also the formula of this one is slightly different it's more of a gloss so looks shinier on the lips. I am in love with the Apocalips range because they are like a liquid lipstick but they are so pigmented. Just like the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks they also last forever on the lips! The only time I wouldn't wear this one would be on a windy day because your hair will stick to your lips!!



As well as a berry and dark pink, I have also been trying out a metallic lip. I have been using the Mac lipstick in the colour By Design which I picked up in a local cosmetics outlet store for £10. This colour is particularly great because you can either slightly dab it onto your lips to get a slight metallic shine or apply more stronger to get a bronzed lip look. I love how different this lipstick is to any other I own and that it looks a little bit Christmassy!!



Thankyou for reading my post, well done if you made it this far!! I love reading feedback so please feel free to leave a comment below I will reply to all of them, also I have a question are there any lipsticks you have been loving recently??

Em ♥

2 comments:

  1. I love that berry one from Kate Moss! It's gorgeous. <3 Those lipsticks are my fav!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I love the colour so much! They are my faves too they are the best!! Thankyou for your comment too!
    Em xx

    ReplyDelete