Sunday 22 June 2014

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Review

Hello! First of all I wanted to say sorry for not posting last week, it's been a very hectic and stressful past few weeks because I have been sitting my gcse exams and I'm pleased to say that I have finished them all now! I'm so happy I've left school and I now have a really long summer ahead of me! I hope all this hard work will pay off when I get my results in August.

This week I thought I would review two lipsticks which I have been loving! I had heard lots of great things about the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks and after purchasing them I know why! I own two different colours, shade 1 which is a bright red and shade 8 which is a natural nude. You can buy them from any drugstore and they cost around £5.

 
 
I love the formula of these lipsticks because I love the creamy consistency and they are very pigmented too. The colour also seems to last for a very long time which is always great. This may sound a little weird but I also love their smell, as you know there is nothing worse then finding an amazing product which has a disgusting smell!! I don't really know how to describe the scent of these lipsticks but it's delicious!



The colour 1 is such a vibrant red colour which stands out and recently it has been my go to product for a red lip. It's so versatile I could wear it during the day or add to a more dressed up outfit at night.


Shade 8 is a perfect lipstick for the no makeup, makeup look because it's a really delicate and pretty darker nude colour. I think this shade is a great nude for my skin tone and it's become my go to lipstick.


Have you tried the Kate Moss Lipsticks and do you have a favourites shade? I love reading your comments and feedback.

Em ♥

16 comments:

  1. The rimmel kate moss lipsticks are fantastic. There's a brilliant shade range, they're such good quality and a great price. x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! They have become my current favourite lipsticks, I definitely need to add to my collection soon!
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shade 01, that's such a vibrant punchy shade of red and I like that it has pinkish undertones. The Rimmel lipsticks are great quality.

    Sarah xo | PolkaDotLemon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've described shade 01 perfectly!! I love the colour and I agree they are such good quality!
      Em x

      Delete
  4. Shade 01 is my favourite! They are such good quality for the price and I've found with a little bit of Lipcote they last literally all day!

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog hun :-)

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree they are long lasting and affordable!
      Your welcome!
      Em x

      Delete
  5. the colours are all great got me to consider buying one!
    http://vogue-berry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend them they have such a great range of shades!
      Em x

      Delete
  6. Wow the shades are amazing!
    xx
    Mia


    http://ssenescence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I love these colours!
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shades, love how vibrant the red is.

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the smell!! They're very melony i think but i get what you mean its such a nice yet weird smell haha. I think the matte lipsticks can be quite gritty but i still love the longwear and intensity of the colours, for how cheap they are too!
    lots of love ♥ | jennifer's journal x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the smell is so good but so hard to describe! I agree I'm still a little unsure on matter lipsticks, but the colour range is great and the price is so reasonable!
      Em x

      Delete
  10. These look lovely! I would definitely go for both shades as they look so pigmented.

    Emily / Glittery Teacups

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pigmented, it's one of the reasons why I love them!
      Em x

      Delete